Jun 24, 2014

Houzz Website for Asia Evans Artistry

Anyone whose been around me knows I love the website Houzz, a site dedicated to showcasing the beautiful works of Architects, Builders, Interior Designers, Landscapers, and more! Professionals can post projects with details that make it easy to search; like wall colors, design styles, or even specific rooms. Customers and designers can save these photos for inspiration for their own projects in "ideabooks", a tool I use to help customers see what I might be envisioning for their space. Clients can also research professionals in their area, read testimonies, and see previous projects to determine weather a "pro" is right for them.

Now Houzz has added a new feature... websites for professionals, which is wonderful for a designer like me. Please check it out...


No comments:

Post a Comment