Mar 20, 2015

My Little Boy's Nursery: Rustic Outdoors

It's March 20th and I'm closing on my 9th day overdue with my first child, a son. I've received word that there are all sorts of weather and solar things happening... so maybe something will happen tonight. In the meantime I'm so excited to finally share my first Nursery Project. I was so excited oddly enough to loose my fab Tiffany Closet and transform it into a classic Rustic Outdoorsy Nursery for my little boy.
Camoflauge, Rustic Wood, Green, Outdoorsy Hunting Nursery, Boys Nursery

  • My Glider: is from Manteo Furniture & Appliance of course. Its by Best home Furnishings Natasha Glider in fabric Natural #21737
  • The Crib: Bertini Pembrooke Crib in Natural Rustic from Babies R'Us
  • Walls: green paint is Valspar (from Ace Hardware) Tea Party VR074D 
  • Closet Walls & Bed: dark green paint is Valspar  (from Ace Hardware)Mountain Moss VR074A
  • Accent Wall: Wall Paper Brewster White Faux Weathered Wood Wallpaper PUR13282
  • The Twin Bed: A Free Find Vintage Jenny Lind
  • The Book Shelf: homemade reclaimed wood and Manila rope shelf
  • The Rug: Surya... sorry it was recently discontinued
 The Lanterns are one of my favorite features. They are functioning LED lanterns which I think may come in handy for late night diaper changes. The Lanterns are under $12 each, and the garden hooks around $6 each.
 This lamp was actually from my grandma and was in my nursery.
I used my Granny's curved front Dresser as a changing table. It was an orange oak finish until I distressed it to match the crib. More on how I did this later. My hubby was sent to fetch me multiple saplings for the nursery projects and found one with a buck scrape. We decided we needed a height marker and thought it would be a perfect way to save the scrape. Instead of marking on the wall we plan on notching it with a knife and marking the date as he grows.
I handmade the rope handles out of Manila Natural Rope and Eye Bolts.
The Antler Bud knobs are resin and were purchased from Etsy. 

Special Thanks to Suppliers:

An extra special thank you to all my friends & family who have showered us with love, support, and the cutest baby essentials I have ever seen. I must thank my parents for helping with the wallpaper installation. To my supportive hubby who put up with my frantic nesting habits. He was also very helpful on so many task. Thank you so much and I love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment