Oct 5, 2010

Outer Banks Home Builders Parade of Homes

Please come out and support the Outer Banks Home Builders 2010 Parade of Homes. The cost of the tickets is $10.00 (children under 12 attend free when accompanied by an adult), with a portion of the proceeds going to the Outer Banks Food Pantry. I will be at House #1 on Thursday October 7th from 10 to 12:00. The home was built by Travis Costin of Costin Creations. This year is the first year I have been able to provide materials for a home destined to be on the Parade of Homes. It was a pleasure to work with Travis and I am grateful for the opportunity. I also had the opportunity to provide flooring & installation for Keith Dobie of KJ Construction Home #16. This was my first experience working with Keith Dobie and it was certainly a fantastic experience. For information on the materials used in the homes please come visit me at Kellogg Design Center in Nags Head at the Outer Banks Mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment